Have you met with Insider? If your answer is No this paragraph is for you; we are a fast-growing, fast-paced Technology Startup backed by Sequoia Capital (2018), which previously invested in brands such as WhatsApp and Airbnb, and Riverwood Capital (2020). We are trusted by more than the world’s 800+ leading brands such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Uniqlo, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, Media Markt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon and CNN
. We have also been listed amongst the 2017 Red Herring Europe Top 100
& our CEO Hande Cilingir was listed as the third Woman CEO located outside of the US, by Crunchbase
. We help them grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, drive growth across the funnel. We provide them an experience beyond their imagination, uplift their customer interaction from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue with our cutting edge ML & AI technologies.
We answer all their needs with our Growth Management Platform
and stand by them at every step of the way . We move fast and agile, create beautiful cutting-edge products, and create an impact with our 600+ teammates in 25+ offices.
We are looking for a Korean Speaking Junior Sales Associate who will join our team in Seoul.
- New Graduates are highly encouraged;
- University degree in related fields;
- Inside sales experience is a plus;
- A good exposure to the e-commerce society will be an advanatge;
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day;
- Should be creative about researching markets, identifying key players and generating lead;
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment;
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills;
- Preferably digital marketing related experience in a customer oriented position;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Koreanis required.
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.