Have you met with Insider? If your answer is No this paragraph is for you; we are a fast-growing, fast-paced Technology Startup backed by Sequoia Capital (2018), which previously invested in brands such as WhatsApp and Airbnb, and Riverwood Capital (2020). We are trusted by more than the world’s 800+ leading brands such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Uniqlo, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, Media Markt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon and CNN
. We have also been listed amongst the 2017 Red Herring Europe Top 100
& our CEO Hande Cilingir was listed as the third Woman CEO located outside of the US, by Crunchbase
. We help them grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, drive growth across the funnel. We provide them an experience beyond their imagination, uplift their customer interaction from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue with our cutting edge ML & AI technologies.
We answer all their needs with our Growth Management Platform
and stand by them at every step of the way . We move fast and agile, create beautiful cutting-edge products, and create an impact with our 600+ teammates in 25+ offices.
We are looking for a Management Trainee for our Seoul office who wants to make the dream a reality.
- You will be working closely with Country Manager,
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports and presentations,
- Managing projects and conducting research,
- Working in a professional environment,
- Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitive price lists and products,
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations,
- Monitors performance progress.
- Graduated from top universities,
- Self-motivated and a good team player,
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
- Willingness and potential for learning and development,
- Clear thinker and problem solver,
- Contribute positively and pro-actively to new and changing situations,
- Be flexible and adaptive to a challenging environment,
- Native Korean speaker.
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.