, the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
Are you looking to join a fast-growing high-pace global startup in South Korea as a Marketing Manager? Read on.
As Insider’s Marketing Manager in South Korea, you’ll be fully responsible for building our marketing strategy, managing localization processes, content creation and managing public relations activities in the region. You’ll be working in close collaboration with our Head of Marketing and Country Director for South Korea.
If you are an inspiring leader, thrive on challenges, can’t hide your energy, can’t stop being creative, have a hearty appetite for growth and if you are up for the challenge of your lifetime, we are looking for you. Come and join our dynamic Marketing team to create your own playground.
Our ideal Marketing Manager is genuinely curious about new technologies and marketing trends, has a strong background in writing, is detail-obsessed and determined to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness in South Korea. As the Marketing Manager you will support Insider’s efforts to transform the customer experience delivery space with game-changing technologies and products.
- Create quarterly and yearly regional marketing plans for your region, liaising with the Head of Marketing and Country Director;
- Plan monthly and quarterly KPIs liaising with the Head of Marketing;
- Source and manage freelancers in the region Manage localization processes for all marketing initiatives including product launches, marketing campaigns, website content and other collateral;
- Approve and oversee creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects;
- Create marketing collateral in Korean and serve as an editor;
- Build relationships with media outlets and blogs to increase Insider’s brand awareness in the region;
- Write and publish PR articles Liaise with the Event Manager to plan, execute and attend events in the region;
- Communicate the value proposition of products to the sales organization and develop sales enablement collateral to support sales Write blogs and create blog articles by interviewing authors and ghost blog for them; write eBooks, case studies, landing page content; eblast content and more;
- Establish and manage social media channels for the region;
- Closely follow industry trends and news and manage social media accounts by creating compelling content on a daily basis, including multimedia content;
- Design and execute impactful webinars with clients;
- Manage email marketing campaigns; define email flows, create campaign content for various audiences, prepare lists and deploy e-mail campaigns;
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics;
- Promote content through various channels ensuring a strong web presence.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Manager (4+ yrs)Native language proficiency in Korean; excellent communication skills;
- Having a great passion for writing and exceptional writing skills in Korean;
- Previous experience in PR is preferred;
- Experience in blogging and blog management is preferred;
- Exceptionally strong project management skills to drive multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively and to juggle multiple projects quickly;
- Excellent people management skills to interact with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Customer Support Teams, so the ability to successfully lead a cross-functional team is a must;
- Obsessed with details and has a strong eye for quality;
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics is a plus;
- Proficiency in Google Drive Applications and WordPress or other Content Management Software;
- Experience in email marketing & demand/lead generation is preferred;
- Proven creative thinker that can generate and execute on innovative, game-changing marketing ideas;
- Super energetic positive attitude, strong sense of humor and a hearty appetite for growth;
- A great team player Expertise in managing social media platforms;
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field.
Did someone say perks? Yup.
- Plenty of opportunities to create your own playground and grow such as trainings, self-development sessions, culture presentations & much more
- Great food & you even get your 3pm healthy snack delivered to your desk everyday :)
- Stock option program Lots - and we mean lots - of coffee machines Yoga, dancing and fitness classes
- Great energy, caring team
Insider is a Sequoia backed technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 600 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Insider is a value-driven company and we provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace. Insider not just welcomes but also embraces diversity. Therefore, all qualified candidates will be considered without regards to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status. Lastly, Insider will provide all necessary arrangements for eligible individuals with disabilities.