At Confluent, we’re creating a category that transforms how every company manages and streams data. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s Confluent in actiongiving our customers instant access to massive amounts of real-time data, enabling them to thrive in an ever-changing digital world. As one of the fastest-growing enterprise companies in history, and with Fortune 100 customers across major industries, we have a tremendous opportunity in front of us. We also have experience on our side. Our leaders have taken companies of our size to major success before and include some of the original creators of Apache Kafka.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our #OneTeam culture. Be part of inclusive initiatives like Employee Resource Groups and development programs, and take advantage of benefits that support our diverse global teams. Grow as we growwhether you’re just starting out or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for the Confluent sales team. We have both Inbound SDR and Outbound SDR roles available. This position lays the foundation for a successful high tech sales career. There is a clear career growth path within Confluent for the right candidate that is willing to learn, work hard, and succeed.
Our office will be located in Seoul. What You'll Do:
- Inbound SDR’s will qualify leads and set up qualified meetings for our sales team
- Outbound SDR’s will be prospecting targeting strategic accounts to secure meetings
- Collaborate closely with Field Sales and Inside Sales teams
- Learn, leverage and help evolve our lead qualification and pipeline creation process
- Participate in regular training amp; informational sessions
- Meet/Exceed quarterly qualified leads quota to ensure pipeline objectives
What Gives You An Edge:
Come As You Are
- Passion for sales
- Competitive team player
- Enterprise technology aptitude
- Hard worker and willing to achieve a high volume of daily outbound calling while maintaining a positive and energetic persona
- History of over-achievement
- Background using CRM and sales engagement applications
- Degree required
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.Click here to review ourCalifornia Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.