We’re building a movement - an education revolution. We’re building a world where anyone, anywhere can have access to the best education regardless of where they were born. At our core, we believe education is a right, not a privilege. To that end, we’re building a company and a suite of products to lead the charge in transforming access to education.ApplyBoard is an online platform that empowers students around the world to access the best education by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions. We simplify the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process. Not only do we help students with their study abroad journey, but we also help academic institutions to find the best students globally. Our goal is to help enable better, more diverse, schools that are enriched with cultures from all over the world.The Role
ApplyBoard is looking to hire a Manager, International Recruitment
to grow new business and drive existing business and ensure market share and profitability. This role will be responsible for managing overall operations, recruiting staff and creating marketing and sales plans while staying within budget. They will also develop and submit weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and progress reports to ensure the teams targets are being met or exceeded. Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of sales professionalsSet targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards for sales representatives.
- Meet with reps one-on-one weekly to review performance, progress, and targets.
- Deliver deep performance reviews for each individual rep once or four per year.
- Coach individual sales representatives one-on-one through phone work and prospecting help sessions to help them improve sales performance.
- Develop a scalable sales process and ensure representatives adhere to it correctly.
- Ensure that reps use sales technologies, such as a CRM (HubSpot), correctly.
- Ensure that reps follow their daily tasks, such as follow up with the customer and doing the assigned task by another team correctly.
- Plan and implement training programs.
- Hold regular skills training sessions with internal or external sales trainers.
- Recruit, select, onboard, and train new sales reps.
- Unite the team: Ensure reps work as a positive unit and share their best practices.
- Set a good example for the team.
- Work according to company culture and values, prioritize ruthlessly, use good communication, and deliver results effectively.
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences.
- Resolve escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Report any conflict of interest for sales representatives.
- Determine and assign sales quotas, targets, and/or goals.
- Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue and for one or more sales territories.
- Develop sales strategies to acquire new customers or clients.
- Track sales team metrics and share them with company leadership.
- Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps.
- Collaborate with marketing executives to develop lead generation plants.
- Monitor competition, economic indicators, and industry trends.
- 10 years of experience in the Education Recruitment field
- 5 years of experience managing a sales team with a track record of quota achievement
- Experience with building and implementing a Go-to-Market strategy
- Having a successful track record of B2B sales
- Experience in creating and implementing administrative process documentation, designs, and other related technical materials that have made a sales team more efficient
- Experience creating and rolling out training manuals for sales and recruitment agents
- Experience in managing client escalations
- Been hands-on with creating marketing collateral
- Experience managing a multi-million dollar budget
Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard; however, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.At ApplyBoard, we understand the value of having a diverse team. That’s why we believe in providing equal opportunity regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.Life at ApplyBoard:
By joining our team, you have the opportunity to:-Join the fastest-growing technology company in Canada, with many opportunities for growth and advancement-Work alongside a globally diverse team of over 700
team members based in 18 countries
, who represent over 30 nationalities
and speak more than 40 languages.
Make a difference in the lives of thousands of students as they explore educational opportunities.Want to learn more about Life at ApplyBoard? Check out this video, and be sure to follow us on our Life at ApplyBoard Instagram.About ApplyBoard
ApplyBoard simplifies the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions on one platform. To date, ApplyBoard has become the world’s largest online platform for international student recruitment, assisting more than 100,000 students with their educational journey.
In 2019, ApplyBoard was named the fastest-growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte, ranking #1 on the Technology Fast 50 list. In May 2020, ApplyBoard announced a C$100M Series C funding
on a C$2B valuation
, reaching a ‘Unicorn’ status. This funding will allow us to further invest in our technology, grow our team, and serve more students on our mission to educate the world.Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard. Please note that only qualified applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
At ApplyBoard, we understand the value of having a diverse team. That’s why we provide equal opportunity to applicants regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction.If you require an accommodation to submit an application and/or during the interview process, please notify the Talent Acquisition Team at . Requests will be addressed confidentially.