Cover Genius is aSeries D insurtechthat protects the global customers of the world’s largest digital companies including Booking Holdings, owner of Priceline, Kayak and Booking.com, Intuit,Hopper,Skyscanner,Ryanair, Turkish Airlines, Descartes ShipRush, Zip and SeatGeek. We’re alsoavailable at Amazon,Flipkart,eBay, Wayfair and SE Asia’s largest company, Shopee.
Our partners integrate withXCover, our award-winning insurance distribution platform, to embed protection for millions of customers worldwide each year.
Our team and products have been recognised with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times who ranked Cover Genius as the#1 fastest growing company in APACin 2020. Our diverse team across 20+ countries and many language groups commits itself to diverse cultural programs, in particularCG Giveswhich makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.About the role
To lead business development and enable partnerships across sectors for Cover Genius (a tech enabled Global InsurTech company with worldwide footprints spanning across APAC, UK, USA , Europe and India and having global online partners like Booking.com, Shopee, Amazon, eBay, ETraveli.
The person would create and execute deals pipeline, will lead product co-creation with partners to and own structuring of optimal commercial terms. The ideal candidate must have his / her own network in the country and would be responsible to build deep strategic partnerships across different industries for offering embedded and innovative insurance products via Cover Genius platform particularly within the Retail Vertical.What your working week will involve;
- Work with Partnerships leadership Org to identify, develop, structure and close complex partnership deals with target partner organizations
- Apply your industry experience to identify and guide potential partners in understanding and solutioning Cover Genius technology and platform
- Leverage industry expertise to nurture a network of influential decision makers within key target organizations for your region
- Work in cross-functional teams to ensure pitches to prospective partners are delivered effectively with clarity on the product solution
- Assist in the on-boarding of new partners with SEA Client Solutions Engineering team, execute post deal closure activities and ensure timely delivery of solutions that meet or exceed client expectations
- Grow the Cover Genius brand within the country through representation at industry events and broader networking
What the ideal profile looks like;
Why Cover Genius?
- 10+ years of industry experience, with a focus on strategic partnerships, business or corporate development.
- Previous working experience in Tech start-ups or Fintech /Insurtech / E-commerce is highly recommended.
- Strong network and successful track record with excellent deal negotiation and commercial structuring skills
- Experience in strategy development and execution, with a proven capability to lead cross functional teams
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of cross-functional teams (engineering, product and finance) to deliver high quality outcomes
- Demonstrated track record for meeting and exceeding revenue targets and performance driven KPIs
- Bilingual capability of English and Korean is a must
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Positive approach to change
- Strong interpersonal skills
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. Some of the benefits we have are:
• Flexible Work Environment - we are outcome focussed and understand that for our people to perform at their best flexibility is critical. Withthe recent impact of Covid we gave15 days additional leave to all employeesfor when they need a break and some well-deserved downtime.• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Unlimited leave. It's easier and more flexible for everyone.• Social Initiatives -picturesspeak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above,send us your resume and let's chat!*We care about the health and safety of our people. This means that we require our employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if they are not subject to an exemption. Please let us know if you have any questions or need accommodations based on your individual circumstances.*Cover Genius promotes diversity and inclusivity. We don't tolerate discrimination, demeaning treatment of anyone, or harassment due to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.