About the company
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC, a subsidiary of the IMAGICA GROUP, is a global provider of content localization and distribution services for the media and entertainment industry. Built on advanced next generation workflows and operations in Burbank, Culver City, London, Cairo and Cape Town, Pixelogic services the industry’s leading content owners including the major Hollywood studios, broadcasters and digital platforms.
Pixelogic Media provides technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We are responsible for helping Hollywood Studios and content owners to get their content to global audiences by providing all language services including scripting, subtitling, access services and dubbing. Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring.
Our clients include major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios. To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We’ve created a large percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps.
- Review asset workability and task SLA’s for all work assigned to Mastering and Encoding lines of business to determine turnaround expectations and report on any due dates that are in jeopardy.
- Assign all work across 3 shifts to operators load balancing the facility.
- Maintain a log of workflows and training status for all operators. Utilize this log when assigning tasks to operators to tasks.
- Facilitate handoffs between regional offices to ensure there is zero impact to company throughput by leveraging the different locations.
- Work with end to end operations team for task instruction improvements.
- Capture, report, and present relevant operational metrics.
- Track department capacity against assigned tasks both current and future.
- Track estimated task SLA’s against historic actuals to better estimate future capacity and turnarounds.
- Work with client ops and technical ops teams to implement solutions to continuously improve company performance in both technical process and business process, where applicable and requested.
- Support Pixelogic’s vision and represent the best interests of both the customer as well as the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Help build and evolve the company and team culture.
- Work with management to proactively staff and manage resources based on forecasted revenue and company needs.
- Collaborate with software and technical operations teams to develop and calibrate technology to best serve the business.
- (Client ops) (Technical Ops)
- • • • •
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of experience in high performance leadership, management and client servicing roles
- Strong knowledge of Mastering, Packaging, Localization and media services for episodic series
- Demonstrated excellence with highly detailed production workflows and execution
- Familiarity working in a technology focused environment
- Managerial level skills with computers, Microsoft Office, and using different software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive mindset that is solutions and service oriented
- Ability to multi-task while also maintaining focus and attention to detail
- Professional and levelheaded demeanor under all circumstances
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines with changing and complex priorities
- Must be flexible with availability via phone, email and text (AM, PM, weekends)
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.
Robust pension plan