Location: Remote Working, Living in South Korea
Hourly Rate: $8.50 USD Per Hour
Contract: 6-month fixed term (with expectation this will be renewed)
Employment Type: Full-Time (37.5 Hours)
Hiring Manager: Alfie Robinson Recruiter: Frazer Morton
Sitting within the Twinkl Growth Marketing Team, you'll create content to spread the word about Twinkl, building relationships and links from other websites that improve Twinkl's organic search rankings within our South Korea market.
Combining elements of SEO, content marketing and digital PR, you'll work predominantly to build links to Twinkl’s Korean-speaking websites using a wide range of both new and tested methods. Given that this field of work is so young, there’s so much scope for innovative new ideas, projects and campaigns which you’ll have the freedom to lead on.
We're looking for candidates with strong copywriting/creative writing skills who are keen to develop their digital skillset and grow further within a rapidly growing business.
How you’ll spend your day:
- Content creation: Using SEO tools as well as your own ability to spot gaps and demand for new marketing content, you’ll create engaging and shareable blog content before using an assortment of channels to publicise it.
- Link Building: Link building is the process of achieving hyperlinks from other websites to your own and is a core part of our SEO strategy. You’ll focus on carrying out digital PR to secure high value links back to Twinkl’s websites, using an assortment of tactics and tools to do so.
- Campaigns: In terms of results, creative digital content campaigns have been hugely successful for us and we’re constantly searching for new scalable project ideas. Ideating new campaigns to bring to your markets (as well as the dozens of others that Twinkl operates in) is an exciting chance for you to champion on no end of potential projects.
- Email outreach: You’ll find valuable online prospects to contact, build relationships with and secure online coverage from. Having concise, persuasive yet friendly copy is key to successful outreach and you’ll have to regularly adapt your approach based on the context.
- Working with stakeholders: Twinkl is a fast-growing company with over 600 employees and 18 different products. You’ll be communicating across departments to support on large-scale projects and to ensure consistent messaging.
In this role, you will learn:
- How to write persuasive outreach copy and engaging blog copy.
- How to optimise your writing for improved SEO.
- How to carry out effective link building strategies.
- How to build relationships with online contacts.
- How to use crucial SEO software including Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMRush and more.
- A choice of advanced SEO and marketing skills with the opportunity to grow and advance into specialist positions.
You’ll work with:
- Rachael Sprague (Head of Growth Marketing) - Rachael leads the current Growth Marketing team to help the company hit its organic growth targets through SEO. She’s passionate about data and loves coaching others on the principles of growth marketing.
- Will Bond (Senior Content Marketing Manager) - Will’s been with the Content Marketing team since its inception. He leads on its direction and organisation and is always on-hand to answer tricky questions about copy, campaigns and music suggestions.
- Alfie Robinson (Growth Marketing Manager) - Alfie leads the International Growth Marketing team. He’s an experienced digital marketer with a keen ability to come up with creative campaigns and quick wins.
- A friendly and collaborative SEO team, including Digital Copywriters and SEO Executives, working to continuously improve Twinkl’s organic reach, backlink profile and online presence.
To succeed in the role, you will:
- Have a creative mind that’s always on the lookout for new projects and opportunities.
- Be able to ideate, research and write targeted blog and email content.
- Have excellent time management skills and take ownership of the projects you work on.
- Collaborate with and accept feedback from your line manager and other team members.
- Be able to communicate openly and honestly.
We're interested in anyone who meets one, or a combination of the following:
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- An undergraduate degree or higher in a relevant area of study
- Passionate about helping those who teach
- Shares Twinkl’s company values of leading the way, going above and beyond, doing the right thing and being lovely.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities.
Here’s a couple of the things that make Twinkl a great place to be:
- A friendly, welcoming and supportive culture. We believe work should be fun and always put people before process.
- Flexible working with opportunities to work from home.
- Diversity, inclusion and belonging - our Employee Network Program includes working groups for LGBTQ+, People of Colour, Disabilities (visible and invisible), Women in Tech and Working Parents.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) - Our ever-evolving program includes: Monthly progression reviews, Twinkl’s Management Scheme, commercial awareness training, leadership coaching quads, career chats and mentoring.
- Collaboration across continents! You’ll plug into a global team working to help improve the lives of educators around the world.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please include this at the foot of your covering letter. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.